Want to develop your apps for mobile devices? You’ll need to install the right tools to get the job done. Visual Studio 2012 offers a powerful development environment to build great apps quickly. There are valuable 3rd party tools that you will need too.
Once you have the tools and you’re sold on the opportunity…What’s next? This video explains how to:
* design for Windows Phone 8 Apps
* consider the differences between the phone and the desktop
* maximize code reuse between Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8
* jump over the XAML for Windows Phone hurdles
* work the Windows Store
* what 3rd party tools you will need?
* what’s in the Windows Phone Software Development Kit (SDK)
* what’s involved in starting with Xamarin? (aka creating iOS, Android and Mac apps in C#)